So the other day Sean calls me up from work and says I just played "POOP OR PONY?" and won a family 4 pack to the Special Advanced Screening of "ECLIPSE" the latest TWILIGHT movie while he was at work at the cemetery riding along on his mower listening to Destin's Zune...Now most of you will be like me and say what the heck is "POOP OR PONY?" well it is a game on KBER 101.1 and it goes like this...two little boys come down Christmas morning and the only thing under the tree is a great big pile of poop...the one little boy started crying and the other little boy said what are you crying for? with a pile of poop this big there has to be a Pony around here somewhere!
Now what this has to do with the tickets is this, sSean called up the radio station and they read a question to Sean and if it is true he says PONY but if it is false he says POOP...and if he is right he wins the passes to the movies...so the question they asked him was If the speaker of the house dies, and a regular member of congress dies what is the difference in the flag being flown at half mast between the two? A) the flag is flown the same for the two...or B) the flag is flown twice as long for the speaker of the house...or C) the flag is flown 5 times as long for the speaker of the house...or D) the flag is flown 10 times as long for the speaker of the house.
Well my smarty pants husband told them DUH the answer is C...the congressman has his flag flown half mast for 2 days and the speaker of the house has his flown for 10 days. so of course he won, how he knew the answer I have no clue, I am still trying to figure out what the speaker of the house is...but anyway he was a sweetie and is letting me and 3 friends go to the movie it is down at the Gateway and we are going Monday night...watch for the review soon
Thanks Honey your the Bestest ever I LOVE YOU LONG TIME!!!



Thanks Sean for the tickets, thanks Pen for the fun evening. I thought I loved Jacob, but now I know FOR SURE!!!
ReplyDelete