
Hear is some of my creations... the first one is one of my favorites.. I've only been able to do a few images but I have any font you can think of now.. I still have a lot to learn but I'm getting there.. So if anyone wants vinyl and wants to get creative let me know...
Ooooh, I am giddy at the thought of all the vinyl I want but I'll stick to the one I need right now.
ReplyDeleteTwo words...running MEDALS.
running in a slightly cursive font in all lower case approximately 2.5" tall and 30" long in a creamy color.
MEDALS in a boxy font in all caps approximately 4.5" tall and 20" long in a silver or gray color.
If that doesn't make sense (or if you just don't want to do it!), call or text me...801-791-3253.
I'll start working on it.. I have the cream color but need to get the other. I'll let you know k
ReplyDeleteHey, if you can think of some other great color that will look good on dark (almost black) wood and go with the cream...use that. Burgandy? Dark Red? Darkish Royal Blue? You have the best taste in town so I'll trust whatever you choose!
ReplyDeleteAnd, and, and, if it saves sticker stuff to run the same word twice--like one above and one below on the same width of vinyl, do that and I'll pay you for both.
ReplyDeleteFun! Thanks Penn
I'll call you..
ReplyDelete