Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Fathers Day...

The two special men in my life.. I don't know what I would do with out them...
He's goofy sometimes but hes mine and he makes me smile... I love you Sean I hope you had a happy Fathers day. I appreciate all you do.
Just a few of the many many things I love about you..
I love how you are willing to do anything to provide for our family sometimes you go to extremes and function on only few hours of sleep and don't seam to complain.
I love how the first and last things you do every night is poke your head in to tell the kids you love them. You are a great Dad.
I love your sense of humor "sometimes sick" but I love you...




And here is my Dad.. I love this man I am so thankful to have him back in my life. I hope you had a Happy Fathers day. Thank you for all the great advice you give me everyday and thank you for being you...

1 comment:

  1. All my dads loved thier gift, so thanks again for the idea. Mak and I are excited for Monday. Thanks Sean.

    ReplyDelete