Friday, July 10, 2009

Seans Jackpot...

Dear Penny,
I am one lucky duck! I have decided that if I had gone to Idaho that Friday in August 2003, when I met you instead of going to Ogden and had played the lottery, I would have won it, no question about it babe. The stars were definitely lined up in my favor that hot August night. Don't get me wrong here I'm not wishing I had played the lottery instead. I am just letting you know I consider meeting and falling in love with you as big of a score as someone wining the lottery. It's that big of a deal and it took that much luck. Yeah, you are worth more than all the riches in the world to me Pen and I love you more than words can say. Thank you for being my jackpot babe! All my love!

Always forever
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment