We went to the car show tonight.. We usually go to 4 or 5 during the summer... But these pictures were a few of our faves... I bet you cant guess why we like the next couple :)


This is really one of the first cars that caught Destins interest...

This is my fav it's a 56 Bel Air... The guy who drives it looks EXACTLY like Elvis Presley...Hair, clothes everything..

Perty pink huh??

This cobra caught Shelyse eye first... I guess we all had our faves of course..

42 Chevy I've always liked these.. Reminds me of ZZ top..

Love 33 Ford Roadster..

This car was cool & old.. Not sure what it is though...


This Buick is just like the cars on grease flames coming from exhaust and all...

Clean 28 T bucket

This Opal cracks me up... My Mom use to have a yellow one when I was little and I thought it was the coolest car in the whole world.. Ha Ha

Well that was one of our many nights down town in July... We will be back on Monday night again for the horse and hitch parade.. come join us if you want...
That pink one reminds me of Back to the Future Part 2. Man, Elizabeth Shue is hot. Too bad she's, like, twice my age.
ReplyDelete