Dear Penny,
You are the most amazing woman I have ever met. I am forty years old and have been married to you for almost 5 years and I still go crazy when I get to talk to you on the web cam at night. I feel like a little kid in a candy store or a teenager with his first love and we have been together all this time. I don't understand how it is that you drive me crazy still, but you do and eve though everyone I work with laughs at how whooped I am I don't care. I am so lucky to be whooped on you and not anyone else! I love you so much Pen and I cant imagine spending my life with anyone else. I cant wait to see you again babe. All my love Pen.
Always & forever
Sean
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment