June 15, 2009
My Dear Sweet Wonderful Loving Beautiful Wifey Poo,
Hows that babe? Already longer than two lines, I just started. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder!!! DUH!! Do ya think? That has got to be the truest saying EVER!!! If my heart grows much fonder,there is a good chance it wont fit in my, oh so sexy bod. Then what will we do? Hmmmm scary huh? But we cant control my love for you... If you remember, you tried to, back before I got you to fall in love with me, remember? I do think it took forever to trick you! It was, however my greatest sale of my carreer, hands down! Anyway, what I'm trying to say here babe, is that I LOVE YOU more than you will ever know Pen and that you was worth every trick I used to get you! Thanks for everything! I love and miss you and the family!!
Always & forever
Sean
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment