Saturday, June 13, 2009

Nuff said...

June 13, 2009
Dear Penny
I am so amazed at the love that I have for you and our kids. I was thinking today, how nice it will be when I am able to come home for the winter and how nice it will be to get to know each other all over again. I know without a doubt our love has grown and we have become closer the last two months and how much we will appreciate each other when we are together again. OK, all this talk is torture! It's like taking a fat kid to a Twinkies plant and letting him watch them make the Twinkies, but not giving him even one! It will make him cry.... Nuff said? I thought so! I love and miss you and cant wait to see you again!

Always & forever
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment