June 16, 2009
Dear Pen,
Hey babe, man alive I miss you guys biggie size, without onions of course. I keep thinking to myself, is this worth it? It is worth any amount of money to be away from my family for such a long time? After much research the answer is not no, but HECK NO!!! But I promised you and your Grandpa that I would do my best to take care of you and the kids and since last year was such a struggle in the car business I am down here and you and I are making huge sacrifices everyday. Is it easy? Not at all. Is it worth it? Without a doubt, it's for our family! Thank you Pen for supporting me and for walking this journey with me every step of the way. You are the best and I love you!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment