Wednesday, June 17, 2009

DORK!!

June 17, 2009
Dear Penny,
I dreamed you and the kids were down here and we were having a great time and then you woke me up, not in my dream but by calling my phone. After we talked on the phone I tried going back to sleep to keep on dreaming the dream, but no luck. I didn't go back to my dream! How sad is that? I am an adult, a 40 year old man and I was laying there trying to fall back to sleep so that I can pretend that my wife is there with me. Can you say DORK! Oh well, it didn't, so I guess I'm not certifiable so no harm, no foul,. I love you babe, you are the best ever and I cant wait till it's not a dream and we really are together.
Always & forever
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment