Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Disney's A Christmas Carol Train Tour..

On Tuesday Destin and I went down to the Union Station to the Disney Christmas Carol Train Tour. I read about it in the news paper and they stated that it was a once in a lifetime attraction, That right there sounded fun but at the same time they also said that they were expecting 600 people an hour. Well they figured right we went down about 3:30 their was people everywhere "SERIOUSLY" everywhere.We started following the line that twisted and turned and ended down by the bus depot almost... about 1 hour into it my sister in law Heidi and the kids joined us after we reached the sign that said 2 hour wait at that point but after the long 3 hours in line it was worth the wait.... :) We enjoyed it I wish I would of got better pictures we were on the train about 35 Min's we were able to see the costumes of the different character's by the way Jim Carry plays Scrooge, we also seen behind the scenes footage and interviews then we were able to take pictures and morph our faces into different character's in the film then they sent them to Walmart we will get them in 7 day I'll be sure to post them when we get them. After we toured the train we went to the theater and watched the 3d movie. It was the coolest part of the whole night unreal the detail. They said they wanted to take the movie to a whole new level that had never been done before and that's what they did it was awesome. It was really cute my little nephew said when we were leaving " that was so cool it's the bestest movie I've seen I don't know how I'm gonna wait for it to come out" so cute!!! here are a few of the pictures
FINALLY... We got our train ticket..
This is one of the first things you see.. This is the outfit Jim Carry wears in the movie..

Think they kinda look alike
this one is cute..
SORRY HEIDI..:) She told me you better not put this on your blog but I couldn't help it.. Isn't it cute..I think so... Is it her twin?

This is exactly the forms they morphed there faces into when shooting the film .."read the sign"

This is one of the many displays in glass boxes in the train..
This is in the last train car it smelt just like Christmas ... It was so cool.


This is in the same place.

We had lots of fun thank for joining us Heidi.. The movie is a must see...


























1 comment:

  1. Thanks for peak. I wish we could have gone. Now I dont feel so bad becouse you shared all your cute pics. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete