Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sean is a goof..


We all know Sean loves me by all he does right... I was talking to Sean last night and his room mate told him we talk like we are newlywed's with as much as we talk. Sean said no were just in love :) O sweet huh..then this morning I got my note and when i was done reading it i thought Wow maybe we do kinda sound like newlywed's but you know what I love it and I love Sean! Here is my Newlywed loves for the day.


April 22, 2009

B E A U T I F U L : Penny Henderson, Loving Wife & Mother, My Best Friend, The Woman of my dreams, Worlds Best Wife, Great Friend, Great supporter, My love, Or just know Penny and you will understand. This is what the Dictionary reads under Beautiful.
How do they know everything wow amazing huh? Anyway 9 days and a wake up babe have a wonderful day. I love you!
Always & forever
Sean


OK what was he thinking when he wrote this :) I'll never doubt his love.. Hes got imagination. I love you Sean thanks for all the smiles...

No comments:

Post a Comment