Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Funnies in the Henderson home..

Last night when we were going to bed Shelyse decided she didn't know what she was going to wear so she preceded to start tyring on different outfits teenage things right I guess.. She kept coming in asking what about this what about that, one of her outfits was a mini skirt the first time she came in it looked longer, the second time she came in I asked wasn't that skirt longer a minute ago? She said no and her reason was because she could tell because she had fat handles on her sides, She said resting on her skirt (really there is no fat) so i said OK if you say so Shelyse, She had left the room and Destin says Shelyse your not fat your just a little over weight. Shes like WHAT... Destin realizes what he just said and covers his mouth with his eyes real big!Shelyse comes in and says: Destin if I'm overweight then i guess your ugly.. Dest sat there for a minute then said: I thought you said the other day i was cute! Shelyse said ya but that was when you said i was skinny and pretty! She leaves the room the whole time I'm just sitting there listening and laughing at how funny they are being. It gets really quite Destin finally is like Shelyse.... Shelyse... Shelyse your not fat... no response Destin looks at me and is like what do I do? I told him I'm not in this. So he jumps off the bed runs in his room about 5 mins later he comes out nothing is said. He had wrote a note to Shelyse and threw it in to her room. (he's following in Seans foot steps) In the mean time Sean calls were talking Shelyse tells him what Dest had said, Sean tells her to put it on speaker he says Destin from now on anytime your Mom , your Sister, Grandmas or any girls ask you how they look you ALWAYS say you look perfect!!!:) So Shelyse tries on some more outfits and Destin keep Saying you look PERFECT Shelyse.. It was really cute... Shelyse leaves the room and starts busting up laughing.. She found the note she brings it in this is what it said: Yes the picture at the bottom is Shelyse being skinny:) So after a long story she decided on the first outfit and her and Destin made up.. Life at the Henderson's

No comments:

Post a Comment