Tuesday, April 21, 2009

On a personal note..

I always find myself thinking ok are you going to post your note today? They are all so special to me and very personal, but the main reason I blog is to be able to make all of our funnies and special moments all into a book at the end of the year. So of course I want to save some of the many reminders of love Sean gives me so I will continue to post my love notes...
April 21,2009
Goodmorning Baby,
This stinks after waking up next to the love of my life for 3 days, I wake up alone again it's bullcrap if you ask me... Oh well 10 and a wake up till I am holding, hugging and kissing my baby. Have a great day and remember I love you babe....lots
Love always & forever
Sean

I was talking to Sean last night on the phone and was talking about how much easier it was this time when he left, And I truley think these notes have really made each one of my days feel a little closer to him and made it a little easier being apart...

No comments:

Post a Comment