Sean left this morning to head to his home away from home, I have to say it was lots lots easier this time around. We all know how it goes when he is gone we have a little note fairy visit. :) " I'm sure right about now Sean is thinking what have I started a note everyday except everyother weekend for five months" But of course we all know he loves me and always makes sure he finds a way of showing it. Here is my note for today....
April 20,2009
Dear Pen,
Hey Babe! Well here we go again 11 days and a wake up till I'm home for another wonderful weekend with you. Hang in there Babe I love you and miss you already have a great day and remember to SMILE...
Love always & forever
Sean
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment