Sunday, April 12, 2009

Missing Sean..

Today is Easter and Sean is away I really miss him. I know he is really home sick and i feel bad. But on the flip side he is doing great down there he has sold a system everyday since he has been gone except one. That puts him at 4, Which is great since there is guys there that have sold nothing in the weeks. Sean is a great salesman. I am so grateful for the sacrifices he is making for our family and what a great provider he is. He has great work ethic and such determination.
I really miss you Sean so i thought i would post some of my favorite pictures with great memories.
This was a great time in San Fransisco..

On the Pier..
At the ocean in Santa Cruz..

Up the Canyon...


I love you Sean.....



1 comment:

  1. Penny, I'm sorry you are missing your hubby. That so great how well he is doing though. The pictures are cute too. I loved the Birthday calendar. You'll have to let me know the details of how you did it and how it went. I still would love any help and idea you can give us for our erichment. Thanks Penny. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete