Sunday, April 12, 2009

Surprise....
I thought i would let my Mom know how much we love her so I threw her a Surprise "60" Birthday party. The best part was she NO clue at all I told her i had an enrichment meeting to finish planning our Simple Saturday an she fell for it. Thanks Marie for taking her shopping & everyone else who helped...
Hope my Mom had as much fun as i did planning it..
The smoke alarm almost went off in this picture :)

Above is my moms Best friend Terrie as you can tell it was lots of fun...
Below is my moms friend Donna she is such a sweet lil lady.

Here s Mom with some of her great gifts. The cutiest apron my friend Mandy made she did a great job and my mom loved it..
The only thing missing was Sean we missed you honey. xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment