Dear Pen,
I love you so much, you are the best. Thanks so much for the supporting me in this move. I am doing it for us and our kids, I am putting my all into this pen and will make you proud. Thanks for believing in me. Hang in there babe I'm going to make us big money. All my love babe, Sean
April 7, 2009
Dear Pen,
Hi Baby! I love you and miss you babe. Have a great day. Love Always, Sean
April 8, 2009
Hey Baby!
Man alive I miss you So Bad, I love you I want you to have a great day. Hang in there... Love Always, Sean
April 9,2009
Dear Pen,
HELP!!! I need to kiss you and hold you. I love love love you. Have a great day and remember I love you. Love Sean
April 10, 2009
Dear Pen,
Why are you 760 miles away when I want a kiss from you? Have a great day. You are the BEST! Love Sean
April 11,2009
Dear Pen,
I LOVE YOU BABE! Have a great day off! I cant wait to see you in one week. Thanks for all your support!! 831!! Love, Sean
April 12, 2009
Dear Pen,
Thanks for being my wife, I love and miss you... Love, Sean
April 13,2009
Dear Pen,
I love and miss you so much!!! Please know that I am sending hugs and kisses every time your phone rings, Its a hug and kiss each time our dogs bark. Have a great day babe! Cant wait to see you in a few days! I love you!!!! Love Sean
April 14, 2009
Dear Penny,
I love you and cant wait to see you on Friday. That's only 98 hours till I can hold you,hug you and kiss you. Cant wait baby!!! 831 Love Sean xoxoxoxoxo
April 15, 2009
Dear Pen,
Fifty six hours and I will hold the most beautiful woman in the world in my arms after the longest time apart...... I think of you all the time, I dream of you, I smell you ... That's how I know you are my Soul mate and I love you babe!! Have a great day! Count down the hours with me... I will see you soon! Love and miss you, Sean
April 16, 2009
Dear Pen,
I just want you to know how special you are to me. You are my everything! You believe in me when I don't believe in myself. You give me reasons to leave every comfort i know and everyone I love for five months, to live with nothing... And babe, its worth it a 100 times over to make you happy and give you the things you want. I'll see you in 36 hours. I LOVE YOU!!! Love always Sean
I love you Sean thanks for all the reminders of Love



No comments:
Post a Comment