Thursday, April 16, 2009

Just a quick FYI...

I thought i just needed to make a quick update about Seans progress. He is doing awsome, It has been a great week again of course :) He sold one tue,wed & thur this week, that puts him at 7. He wont be working much tomarrow because he is coming home. He has been offered to come back next year as a manager. His manager told him he needs to pick the area he wants, So that is great news also, He has such a great personality so when it comes to talking to people he is a natural. His boss and others think he is crazy cuz he has been walking the streets in Oakland and just stops and talk to anyone and walks away smiling he is crazy! And I love him. He is so good at everything he does. I'm so proud! Love ya babe cant wait to see ya tomarrow. >:) Be careful please...

No comments:

Post a Comment