Friday, April 17, 2009

Note for today..

April 17,2009
Dear, Pen
I love you so much! I cant believe I have made it through twelve days without holding you, kissing you and loving you! I can hardly stand the excitement I feel just knowing that I will hold you in my arms in just a few short hours! Thanks for supporting meas I came here to try and make things better for our family... Thank you for taking such good care of things at home! You are the best ever and I love you babe!!!
Love ,Sean

I am so excited Sean comes home tonight, it seems like forever....
These notes have really helped me through each day. I know with me and Sean being separated like this our love grows stronger by the day.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet sweety you have. I'm going to make Duane read your loving notes. I have begged him for years to leave me a note once and a while. No such luck. My Dad was the best I had a note on the counter almost every morning. It was a neat way to start my day before school. Tell Sean he rocks.

    ReplyDelete