Friday, January 21, 2011

Things are looking up

*** I made my blog private for post just like this one and I hope that those of you who have been invited know how personal this really is to me***

Things are starting to look up went to my interview with Wal mart yesterday and got the job as long as I pass the background check... Kinda worries me it has been 9 years but I guess it's the wreckage of my past and if it is meant to be it will be right??? It is a job that I will be able to pay my bills by my self and one more step to being independent.
On another note I went to the Temple the other day to get the conformation of where to go with my life, I truly feel like I got that answer over and over again while I was there so I will go ahead with my divorce. It won't be easy but I can't live like this no more I have been through a lot in my life and I have worked my butt off to get to where I am today I have 8 years clean and feel like I've been living a life in active addiction and lies.
My feelings have been hurt Ive tried to be the best Wife & Daughter in law I could but I guess that isn't good enough when I can't seem to forgive Sean I am the one who lives with it on a daily basis no one else and I cant do it no more. but some day he needs to held accountable for his actions. I am very hurt that he has done this to my Dad and put my him in this situation, And if my Dad presses charges against Sean I'm sure I will be hated even more but it is out of my control what Sean did is very wrong and hes need to held accountable for his actions not always rescued by his parents. I really love Sean don't get me wrong but he has some serious problems and Sean is the only one who can fix them, I hope by my standing my ground it will open his eyes and he will do what he needs to do to get the help he needs.. I am also hurt that the relationships I have with his family won't be there no more and I didn't do nothing wrong here.. I am very grateful for my sister in law Heidi she truly cares and has shown that time and time again even though she pretends to be hard and careless sometimes I love her and am very thankful for her friendship.I am also very Thankful to Bekah & Hallie for the love and support they have shown and for there honesty on how they see things it's always good to have someones elses opinion who can see from the outside in. I don't really even know if anyone else knows what is really going on because it is always a secret and I have made my blog private but for now I will hold my head high and learn from this situation. Me and Dest have each other and that is the only man I need and that is exactly what he is becoming and I am very proud of him...

1 comment:

  1. pen honey, I just want you to know that you have my support totally! You have been through more than any wife and mother should. I will do what ever you need to get through this! I am so so sorry honey. If you need an arm to lean on or a shoulder to cry on, remember I am just a phone call away. My heart goes out to you cause you are dealing with a very hard situation. Stay strong sweetheart!! This to shall pass and you will grow from it and be stronger. We both know it won't be easy. You have so so many people which Love you UNCONDITIONALLY !!I Love you honey! Have a very wonderful night. I will talk to you tomorrow! Love MOM

    ReplyDelete