I think I've been faced with one of the very hardest decisions I have ever had to make in my entire life. I've been hurt, lied to deceived and humiliated time and time again and it has come the time when I have to say no more, I deserve better than this.
I have really been seeking this conformation and truly pondering and praying freverently for the answer. I know the answer I really do and I also know my Heavenly father will confirm the answer also and I know he does this in all ways and sometimes we don't always see it.
I received a phone call from a friend today that was really concerned and told me to read a paragraph in the conference issue of the ensign I turned to that page and preceded to read what she told me and as I came to the end of that page my eyes teared up and my body became warm as I read this..
"If you have determined to live righteously, don't become discouraged. Life may seem difficult now, but hold on tightly to that iron rod of truth. You are making better progress than you realize. Your struggles are defining character, discipline, and confidence in the promises of your Father in Heaven and the Savior as you constantly obey their commandments. May the Holy Ghost prompt you to always make decisions that fortify your character and yield much joy and happiness."
I know my Father in Heaven loves me and hears my prayers and I know he will guide me in all I do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment