Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

I could not of asked for a better Christmas than what we had this year. It all started on Christmas eve when once again I was able to have my family together meaning "my Mom, my Dad and Shelyse home" thats all I really wanted. Christmas eve was the best we got home from our Christmas party and Dad was here waiting and one thing he can not do is keep a secret, So between him,Shelyse and Dest begging we decided to flip a coin to see if Dad could give them there presents early. They did not give up there when they lost the coin toss they insisted the coin was weighed down so tried again with another coin and finally got there way.

So they had to go in the bed room while Grandpa did his thing... Here is the big reveal...

As you can tell from the picture dest is speechless as he told us so himself.. I will never forget the look on his face..



He is truly in shock...






Shelyse was also ecstatic about her gift especially since her last ipod was filled with hair spray and no longer in working condition...




Here she is showing her appreciation

A whats Christmas eve with out opening pj's













And having Mom and Dad together..




No comments:

Post a Comment