Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day 2010


Christmas morning was also full of excitement Shelyse & Dest always crack me up..

Destin got his shadow box with his first base ball mitt and balls from his great Grandpa..


Shelyse always loves new clothes.. What girl don't



Sean seen this build a bear monkey and loved it when he found out it came in a new york Yankees Jeter uniform.. He was pretty shocked to find out that Santa brought it.

My mom always loves pictures..




I was so excited to get my new pans... I've had my eye on these babies for a while now.. Thanks Sean.



last but not least I love my kitchen aide isn't she a beauty... thanks Dad
















Here is the after math of it all....
We had a great Christmas and most of all I loved that I had my family together. I love all you guys thanks for making it so special and for all the great memories..





2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great Christmas. Hey now i know where all the Aero boxes went to.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck how funny I got the same Kithenaid and pan set for christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete