Prayers are answered...
Saturday morning I woke up let the dog out.. I noticed dog hair stuck in my wedding ring I pulled it out thinking nothing about it, went about my morning doing a couple of things I went in and played with the dogs for a minutes while doing that I noticed my diamond missing from my wedding ring. I immediately searched my bed top bottom removing all bedding in a panic I called Sean at work I was a complete mess sobbing and of course he couldn't understand a word I was saying finally when I was able to calm down enough to tell him what was going on he let me know he would be right home. I tried gathering my emotions and retraced my steps and started back in my frantic when I realized I was out on the deck when I pulled the hair out of the prongs and if you read a previous post about my deck being my wood shop for right now then you know that there was lots of saw dust that had fallen through the cracks I began to give up all hope and began my search back in the house after which I'm sure my neighbors think I'm insane.. I began sweeping my floor all against one wall leaving all crumbs and dirt left in hopes my diamond might be there . As I'm beginning to give up Sean comes home to begin his own search on his hand and knees over every inch of our house, I was talking to my cousin and he tells me to call Zales and find out if there is a life time Diamond replacement.. "good thinking Dave" I called and I knew my warranty expired last year and since I'm not always the smartest I thought once my warranty expired I didn't need to continue my checks every 6 months, well because I didn't do my part there was nothing they could do in a normal situation but the nice gentleman I talked to told me there was two things we could do, bring all my paper work in and they could send it to the corporate office and see if they would be willing to over look that i missed two of my diamond checks and see if they would replace it or we could pay $89.00 and they would let me purchase a lifetime warranty and they will send it back and replace my diamond, my prongs and then i can have it re dipped every year and the lifetime warranty if any thing ever happens.. This might sound great but this is not something they ever do if you haven't kept up on you checks so this was a huge blessing..I proceeded to tell the man thank you for his help and I will get back to him as soon as I figured something out.. But of course this did throw a wrench into things because we don't have 89 dollars just laying around that isn't already called for by one bill or another.. So as I am feeling discouraged and tired and want to already go back to bed Sean leaves to go back to work I climb in bed as the tears were rolling down my face I was pleading with my Heavenly Father to hear my prayers and help me know what to do and to help me find my diamond for this ring for is one of my most prized possession's and Sean worked many many hours and a lot of dedication to afford this ring because he wanted me to have a real diamond ring, this ring mean as much to him as it does me. I was feeling totally exhausted and spent and hopeless I got up walked into the bathroom and sat down for why I didn't even need to use the bathroom I stepped on something I looked down and stuck to my foot was my diamond... Tears running down my face again and screaming I fell to my knees and thanked my Heavenly father for hearing my prayers and taking my hand a sitting me on the toilet to find that diamond that I needed so bad..I know Heavenly father knows each and everyone of us personally and he hears our prayers and answers them we are not just a number to him we are his children and he loves us.. I love my Heavenly father and I will say this again proudly as I have many times before I am forever in debt to him... Im the mean time Sean got a phone call asking if he could do a couple of side jobs to make some extra money, So a long story short I will have my ring back on Friday.. Happy Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment