Monday, October 11, 2010

New favorite wall

Yes yes I'm at it again I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what to do with this old window Sean got me, then it came to me I wanted to use this cute dandelion puff also so i put my head and vinyl machine to work and this is what i came up with the pictures aren't great but will do.. I'm real happy with how it turned out...


You also cant see in the pictures there is also a smaller cream dandelion puff that just accents the big one super cute.. It's a must see in person..



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! I'm finally getting caught up on your blog. I want to marry this wall. Did you know that I have a set of three dandelion puffs on one of my walls? They are my favorite but I am loving yours and the window more than anything!! I don't know how you thought to have the little seeds on the panes. Way cute.

    ReplyDelete