... I let him sluff school, and we started our day at 9 when Grandpa Mark showed up to take us to breakfast
and of course he told Destin to take his pick anywhere he wanted to go it was his day, to our surprise Destin chose to go to Augar Inn at the Hinkley AirportWHY?? I have no clue but they had excellent food for a little hole in the wall cafe, It was Destins choice..
Then we went to the Hill Air Force Museum it's always fun to go see whats new and again it was Destins choice...
Then we ended up at the mall and Destin got a new game and tryed out the new Hurricane stimulator which was kinda funny, if you look at the picture you can see the winds got up to 78.5 miles it says i don't know if i believe that but Dest thought it was pretty cool...
I think we wore Grandpa out he decided it was time to go home but we had a great time and we really enjoyed spending time with him.
I think we wore Grandpa out he decided it was time to go home but we had a great time and we really enjoyed spending time with him.

We got Shelyse and headed out to Boondocks in Kaysville and had a blast playing some more... First we drove the go carts then Dest and Shelyse had to battle it out with a game of laser tag...
We had to stop and take pictures when we were playing to remember how funny we looked...
aren't they cute... I love you guys...
Then we headed back home for a little party and Dest got his long board that he has been waiting weeks for... As you can tell by his smile he is so happy...
So over all we had a Great day...
Happy Birthday Destin..



No comments:
Post a Comment