Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The BIG 13...
















Destin's finally a teenager.... Thirteen things We love about Dest are...

1. Destin has a big heart and always roots for the underdog."except our Yankee's"
2. I love the sparkling birthmark in his eye..
3. He is a good friend & Brother.
4. He always steps up to be the man of the house when needed...
5. He is a Mamas boy without a doubt.. and Seans lil buddy..
6. I love how he always is coming to us with his scientific facts... That always makes us think hmmm.
7. I love how he takes pride in Dressing on Sundays.. "and everyother day" .
8. He is always willing to help out...
9. I love his giggles..and his mischievous smile..
10. We love his compassion for all animals.
11. I love how smart he is and can put anything together..
12. I love how he always loves to cuddle no matter how big he is..
13. I love that he expresses his love to me several times through out every day, and always kisses me.

I love you Destin.. Thank you for being such a great Son.






Happy 13 Birthday...

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Destin, we love you very much!
    Love,
    Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete