Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bitter sweet happenings...

Welcome to our crazy life... Things are going real fast around our house as usual. Sean started his new job that he has been waiting for all month which is a HUGE blessing...
My Mom decided it was time for her to move out which will be a good thing in the long run but yes i will admit I'm feeling a little abandoned but i will survive and grow from this experience.
Shelyse is doing great in her new school better than ever and working real hard so she can get started at the atc in the cosmetology program but she also has to have surgery, she is getting her tonsils out on the 24Th of this month that will mean no more emergency room visits.
Destin is finally getting his braces on the 16Th... WHOO HOO.. We are so excited but at the same time after he gets them on he has to have oral surgery because he has a tooth that is sitting in the roof of his mouth that has to be extracted and hooked to pull it down into the place it belongs "very odd" but like i said we are so excited he really needs them he is to cute to have a messed up mouth and like the dentist said watch out those braces are chic magnets.. ha ha
As for me just working on getting financially stable getting rid of some of my big bills into smaller ones and saving some $ is the plan which is working out really well so far and were seeing light at the end of the tunnel and we got the ball rolling.. I'm also thankful for all the changes my little family is going through and experiencing..

2 comments:

  1. Aly had one of her teeth extracted and hooked to a chain to pull it down like that too. It sounds worse than it is and it worked suprisingly well. The actual braces bothered her more than that tooth did.
    Sounds like you have your hands full. Good luck with everything!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad for this update. I miss you and your family a lot. It's my happy thing when I get to see Destin if I happen by North Layton.
    Give Shelyse a giant pat on the back. She is such a talented girl. I hope her motivation takes her far.
    A sad farewell to your mom but I wish the best for her too. I hope that she remembers how much she has learned and how far she has come over the last few years.
    Best, best luck with Sean's job and your financial goals. If anyone can do it, it's YOU!
    Xoxoxxo,
    Rita

    ReplyDelete