This has been such a great blessing in my life. I feel like I've known her forever. I love her and her family... Things went really good even though everyone was nervous we all just sat around the table and laughed, ate and joked around and laughed some more, were planing to get together once a month. I just hope that David & Garrett will be able to be there next time. It really touches my heart to look at these pictures and see my Dad smiling like he is he even has a sparkle in his eye that i don't see very often I truly think he is happy, there has been pieces missing for so many years and its finally coming together.Wednesday, February 24, 2010
reunited
Sunday was an exciting day full of lots of anticipation.. it was the day that Bobbie was going to reunite with our dad and the her kids were going to finally going to meet there Grandpa "and great grandpa". Like you know from previous post I just got in contact with her in December after my whole life of not knowing her.
This has been such a great blessing in my life. I feel like I've known her forever. I love her and her family... Things went really good even though everyone was nervous we all just sat around the table and laughed, ate and joked around and laughed some more, were planing to get together once a month. I just hope that David & Garrett will be able to be there next time. It really touches my heart to look at these pictures and see my Dad smiling like he is he even has a sparkle in his eye that i don't see very often I truly think he is happy, there has been pieces missing for so many years and its finally coming together.
This has been such a great blessing in my life. I feel like I've known her forever. I love her and her family... Things went really good even though everyone was nervous we all just sat around the table and laughed, ate and joked around and laughed some more, were planing to get together once a month. I just hope that David & Garrett will be able to be there next time. It really touches my heart to look at these pictures and see my Dad smiling like he is he even has a sparkle in his eye that i don't see very often I truly think he is happy, there has been pieces missing for so many years and its finally coming together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





What a special gathering. You truly are a healing, forgiving, beautiful person, Pen. I miss you.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fun story! I've been following it and it's so cool! How fun to suddenly have more family. :) Hope you guys are well.
ReplyDelete