I opportunity to make another to make another diaper cake, I love making these they are so fun. This one was different from all the others I have made it was for Megan Sean's Niece. Megan is a first time Mommy and she has been working on baby Rhett's room for quite some time and I wanted it to match so I started collecting things a while back, and this is what I came up with. It's so cute I had to post it and share the pictures with everyone, I think it's one of my cutier ones.. I hope you like it Megan.Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Another diaper cake
I opportunity to make another to make another diaper cake, I love making these they are so fun. This one was different from all the others I have made it was for Megan Sean's Niece. Megan is a first time Mommy and she has been working on baby Rhett's room for quite some time and I wanted it to match so I started collecting things a while back, and this is what I came up with. It's so cute I had to post it and share the pictures with everyone, I think it's one of my cutier ones.. I hope you like it Megan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



It turned out darling Penny and matched baby Rhett's room perfectly. Thanks for all the time you put into making it! We love it!
ReplyDeleteyour so welcome
ReplyDelete