Ok some of you might think I'm crazy I wouldn't normally post pictures of our house but Ive had a few people ask so here goes but first I need to tell you well I'll never be able to explain how bad it was or would you really want to hear how bad this house really was... We had to do lots & lots of cleaning and scraping yes I said scraping
and the front room
The entry by the front door..
The main bathroom... ya ugly counter top there was also a vanity on the wall that was like totally 70's that we totally ripped out and replaced with a big mirror.
And my B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L kitchen I looove this kitchen do you blame me look at it now.. when I first started cleaning trying to get ready to move in you couldn't see the counter tops every single cupboard had old nasty food or something that resembled food in it or some sort of garbage yes garbage..
After lot and lots of elbow grease this is my lovely kitchen
Can you tell I love stars probably a little much...
This is what you see as you look out my kitchen doors off the deck.. pretty huh..
here is my bedroom real small but cozy..
This is my master bathroom.. This room was the GROSSEST bathroom I have ever ever seen. I painted it to match my bedroom :) another room that we had to do a demolition in.. Still need to replace the floor totally gross..
Here is Destins room he totally thinks he has the coolest room in the whole house he helped paint it.. his other wall is the color of his lamp
Just a little FYI I spared you all the picture of my aqua green carpet... This will be the first thing to go when we have extra cash or can we say income tax..
And Shelyse room is off limits for now.. it's your typical teenagers room dirty...



No comments:
Post a Comment