Just real busy sorry i haven't blogged in a while OK a LONG while... So here's an update... there has been alot of nothing really going on other than the move and getting adjusted and my house in order that's the hard part though, especially when we've down sized to less than half of what we had and really it's been a good thing in a way... We've got a storage shed full plus any and I mean any space we can store stuff I have.. We sent a whole huge trailer to DI and have seriously gave so much of my decor stuff away it kinda makes me sad but what do ya do right..." I probably did have a bit much" Ya know moving is kinda bitter sweet..
Bitter why: I really really miss my friends lots, my old ward is like no other I will ever have I'm sure of that but what do I know.. I better not say that till I give this ward a chance... but I want Betty, Mandy, Rose, Ali, Marcy, Rita, Kelly and I'm sure I could go on and on but I want you all to know how much I love and miss you all and thanks for being a big part of my life if you are all reading this since most of you are in the blogging world. But I will keep in touch..
Sweet part: I get to do what I looove to do most redecorate my house :) I get to meet new friends.
I have promised a few people I would post new pictures of the new house and update my blog more regular.. so I will promise to do better at that... now that I'm done unpacking and can relax a little..
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment