Sunday, August 9, 2009

Dear Penny,
Hi baby how are you today? man man man do I ever miss my girl...I need a penny fix and I need it bad...you looked so great when we were on the web cam earlier, it made me realize how much I really miss you and how homesick I really am, I must have really been crazy when I thought it was a good idea to take this job and leave my wife and family and puppy's for 6 1/2 months...WHAT EVER WAS I THINKING???? certifiable thats what I must be for thinking this would be easy, but one thing for sure babe I will never take you for granted again ever, I love you so so much, I miss you more each day, thanks for being my lover Penny, your the best and I want you to know how great you looked tonite...PERFECT...all my love babe...

Always and forever
Sean xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment