Dear penny,
Hey sweetie pie, man alive babe the end of October seems so far away from here, how come? is only 2 1/2 months and Ive been gone over 4 months! so why does the last 2 1/2 seem like 12 billion years? well why? I asked you a question...its OK I already know the answer...its cause I am certifiably head over heals, madly in love with you Mrs. Sean Henderson man just look at that...don't it just look sweet? OK so I might be a little proud, whatcha gonna do about it? anyway this week has been very hard but I am so thankful I have the best wife in the world and I cant wait to hold you in my arms again, have a great day penny I will be thinking of you and every time you feel a breeze it is just another kiss that i blew to you so catch that sucker and send me some back...
All my love babe,
Always & Forever
Sean xoxoxoxoxo
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment