This was all our favorite horse...I wonder why :)
Monday, July 6, 2009
Family night...
We went to Ogden for family night, We rode the Jupiter train around town first, then was got dropped off at the union station and walked up 25Th street then back down and looked at all the painted horses...If you haven't been I suggest you do the we enjoyed it plus the train ride was free.. but of course we had to stop at Farr's for ice cream... I've included pictures there is alot I could'nt choose..
This was all our favorite horse...I wonder why :)
It's main was twizzlers...
This was all our favorite horse...I wonder why :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Thats a good idea, looks like fun and just down the street from me too. Hey Penny can you do me a favor? I changed the url of my blog so if you can't get on it will you let me know. I'm not sure if I have to reinvite everyone to the new address or not. Thanks Penny have a great day.
ReplyDeleteThanks Penny for letting me know. I just went ahead a resent the invites. Hope this works. I just hated my old name, so I had to change it.
ReplyDelete