Monday, July 6, 2009

Crazy busy times...

Its been a little crazy around here, This holiday weekend especially... We really missed Sean not being home for another holiday. It just didn't seem like the 4Th without him.. I know I drive him crazy for the whole month of July cuz it seems we always have some thing to do :) But of course he always is willing to go cuz he knows how much I love the fireworks and everything that goes on this time of year, So with that said I've been a little lost.. BUT we have had fun our 4Th started at 6 am with only 4 hours of sleep in a different bed Destin and I stayed up the canyon because we had to be at the park for our booth at 6:30am.. WAY TO EARLY.. AND so unlike me we didnt get no pictures i forgot my camera :( I wasn't happy about that... It was a very long day but was fun. It was a a little different we watched the chicken catch, which was cute then there was a greased pig catch, now that was hilarious... only in the country do you see stuff like that then there was a fish catch with hundreds of fish.... and lots of other fun stuff... Our booth did alright we hoped for more but I just don't think people were spending money this year like normal... maybe next year we'll see.. Then we had front row at the fireworks as always... My favorite part... We didn't even get to our firework till last night.. Destin always loves the bottle rockets... Thanks Dad for supplying the fireworks this year... Then me and the kids tried to play catch up and rest... we were real couch potatoes all day.Me and Shelyse had some bonding time and did our toes together... even though toes are ugly we have cute toes I think....

No comments:

Post a Comment