Dear Pen,
I am so blessed to have such special people in my life because of meeting you and being married to you... I see so many people down here who are really alone. Not just down here but in every part of the lives. I see then longing for a person to love and share there life with and here I have been so blessed to have you to love and share our joys and sorrows with and you also blessed me with two great kids as well as a wonderful mother in law who has helped out so much since I have been gone and a sweet lil grandma whom I love so much! Yeah, I've got it good! Thanks so much Babe! I love and miss you more and more everyday!!!
Always & forever
Sean
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment