June 22, 2009
Dear Penny,
As I sit here on the couch with you laying on me watching Herbie, I am in heaven, and so is my dog by the way. i absolutely hate being gone so much, but such is life and we do what we need to do and deal with it i guess. it was so nice to see you this weekend and spend fathers day with you I have misses you so much, this was a long 3 weeks and I was so ready to see my sweetie pie! We are getting closer to being half way done with this and I cant wait till it's all done. Thanks for being my wife Penny I cherish you and just want us to be happy and together. You are so special to me and and I love and miss you already. Have a good week babe I love you & miss you, miss me...
Always & forever
Sean
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment