Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Do you have a clue???

June 23, 2009
Dear Penny,
I wonder if you have a clue? Even the slightest little inkling of a clue? Well Pen, do ya? I didn't think so. I mean, I know that you know that I love you, but as to having a clue as to how much I love you, not a chance, no way, not even close, but how could you? You couldn't, my love grows for you each and every day! And for that babe, I want to say THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO LOVE SOMEONE MORE THAN I LOVE MYSELF... I didn't know it was possible! For that, I will always be grateful. I love you and miss you already! Have a wonderful day and remember that I will be praying for your Grandma. I love you babe..

Always & forever
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment