Thursday, June 25, 2009

Back in August 2003

Dear Penny,
I wonder some times how things ended up like they do, like how we ended up together. And all of the things that had to fall into place just for us to meet the first time. Think about it babe, it seemed that years of our lives and choices that we both made over those years, that led to that Friday night in Ogden back in August of 2003, When you fell head over heels in love with me... At least that's how I remember it happening. Ha! Ha! but anyway as I think about it, I realize that there are just way to many things that had to happen a certain way for us to both be in that same room sitting by Kim to introduce us for it to just be an accident... there is no way in H-E double toothpicks for it to just have happened babe! without a doubt, we are meant to be together!!! It is fate and I am so happy and thank our Heavenly Father for you everyday!! I love and miss you Pen!!

Always & forever
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment