Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Trip to emergency room & plastic surgeon

Destin was hanging out with his friends today after school and decided to go down to the dirt jumps in the gully. This is the end result, We all know boys will be boys they always want to go a little faster and a little higher.... I received the phone call he was hurt and might need stitches so I meet his friends dad at the insta care, This is what I walked into not what any mother ever wants to see her little boy go through that has never had stitches or a broken bone. I 'am so thankful for the Priesthood and the comfort a blessing brings. I am so thankful for our ward family and the support they give our family.. after a little cleaning, they decided we needed a facial oral surgeon. The right side of his nose was totally detached.
This is at the oral surgeon's, if you look real close you can tell where its ripped off on the bottom , then up where that part is ripped. During the whole thing he was so brave & a little loopie from the medicine


After we got him all sewn back up and over 100 stitches later,It actually looks great.

Were home and hes doing great that is until the medicine wears off.

We love you Destin your a brave little boy. Now he has something to really brag about




2 comments:

  1. I stopped by Bishops last night and Annette told me what happened. You have been in my prayers. That looks like it would hurt. I'm sorry.I hope Destin gets feeling better soon. Call if you need anything Penny. I imagine it's even harder to handle without sean there.Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That was incredible. I have been thinking about you, but feeling under the weather so I didn't dare stop by. I hope Destin is feeling ok. That was an amazing thing that they could just fix it with stitches. I thought for sure you would be having surgery. Let me know if you need anything, Tell Destin that Colton and Dave were impressed with his "injury". That should get him some sympathy with the "girls".

    ReplyDelete