Wednesday, May 20, 2009

No matter what...

May 20, 2009
Dear Pen,
We just went through our worst day ever... and we made it.. Why? Because we live in the best ward ever and because We have a great family and we love each other like no other!! No matter what, We love each other!! I am so thankful to have you as my wife Pen! Remember Marley and Me? Worlds worst dog? Well I have the Worlds Bestest Wifey!!! I am so thankful for you, babe! Hang in there with me, pen. I will give you all that you deserve one day soon! I PROMISE BABE!!!!! I love you!!
Always & forever
Sean


I just want to thank everyone for your prayers and kindness everyone has shown during this time. Thank you for all your support, I am so very grateful for our ward family and all the visits and phone calls we have received. I don't know what I would do with out all of you...

1 comment:

  1. Penny - I LOVE your new blog setup. You are so talented and I think I need a few lessons from you. I am so sorry to hear about Destin but thankfully he is doing o.k. Thank goodness for pain medication and good plastic surgeons. Keep up the good work holding the fort down - I'm here if you need someone to talk to. Love - Kellie

    ReplyDelete