Friday, May 29, 2009

Thanks for the laughs Sean

I really enjoyed reading my note this morning. It definitely made my day I love you Sean thanks for all the sweet things you say to me and for making all my days a little easier.

May 29, 2009
Dear Penny,
OK, So maybe the jock strap comparison didn't come out the way I meant it to, but the truth is babe, you are the Dr. in my pepper, you are the cafe in my Rio, you are the Beverly in my hills and I cant wait to see how this goes over, but you are the NEW YORK IN MY YANKEES.... enough said? So this is what I meant when I mentioned the jock strap, bottom line.. without you I'm nothing Pen, But together we are wonderful!! I love you so much and miss you! and I can't wait to see you again!
Always & forever
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment