OK this is the most embarrassing note I have ever received, I totally think its a guy thing but I also know Sean wrote it out of love and was trying to be creative and come up with something new . I'm sure it's not easy to write these notes everyday and have new stuff to say all the time. It's the thought and love that goes into each one that I love. Thanks babe but next time please find something else to compare me to.
May 27, 2009
Dear Pen,
I am, so thankful to be married to such a great supporter. If I was a sport, Pen you would be my jock strap... Yeah, your that good babe! I love you and miss you and thank our Heavenly Father, every morning and night for you!!!! Have a great day babe! I love you!
Always & forever
Sean
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment