Sean is have a really hard week I think we all are actually but we will stand tall, hold our heads high and the storm will pass. I have the faith that Heavenly Father wont give us more than we can handle. I really miss Sean and wish we were together so I could comfort him. I love you Sean
May 27, 2009
Dear Pen,
Well babe, another day another trial! I really am struggling with Carl getting killed. Maybe it's just the straw that broke the camels back. I'm really not sure but when I found out, I cried like a little girl especially after talking to his daughter, life just isn't fair sometimes, but there isn't much we can do about that is there? I'm not sure if Satan reads your blog or not but just in case, put on your blog that our faith will not be wavered! So he is wasting his time on us and he should go tempt some Jehovah witnesses or something because as for me and my family, we will serve the lord! Pen I love you so much and don't know if I would have the courage to go on some days if I didn't have you believing in me and cheering me on every step of the way! And for that and for all you do Pen, I thank you and I love you babe! YOUR THE BEST PENNY!!
Always & forever
Sean
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Penny and Sean, I was very sad to read about the loss of your friend. We don't know what will happen to us in this life so it's a blessing to be surrounded by people like you who remind me to live happily and faithfully. I imagine Carl felt the same way about the influence you had on his life. I hope your hurt will heal quickly.
ReplyDelete