Tuesday, May 26, 2009

getting ready for Shelyses party


I've been getting stuff ready for Shelyses party and things are turning out so cute I had to post some pictures, and of course so Sean can see what I'm talking about. This is her cute book I still need to do something to it... This is the inside.. I have several scrapbook pages for every one to write on.. cute

These are the pictures that will be hanging on the tree...

Here is the envelopes that will also go on the tree.

Were going to have lots of fun... lots more to share I'll keep you updated




1 comment:

  1. Penny you are such a cute Mom. She is going to have the best party. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss as well. That is sad. We have a couple in our ward who ride around with no helmets on and It makes me sad. I get that it's not as fun, but they have kids at home waiting for them to come back.Do you have a cricut?

    ReplyDelete