May 25, 2009
Dear Pen,
Today we had a memorial day b.b.q and have known that I missed you bad but, I didn't realize how much until i went to our party today and I saw all the guys from work who have their wives and kids here with them. It made me realize just how lonely I am out here and as much as I would love to come back home and stay home and say that it was just too hard being 850 miles from home and all the trials we have had. I still feel that I need to stay out here and finish the season, I feel Bishops blessing was from heavenly Father and I was told in it that things would work out and I was making the right move so I will keep om missing my family and keep counting the days until I'm home again! I love you babe!
Always & forever
Sean
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment