Sunday, May 24, 2009

47 days ago

May 24, 2009
Dear Penny Wenny,
Man alive do I ever miss my girl! Forty-seven days ago I left my family and comforts to embark on a new job that I thought would be hard, but I had no clue what I was getting my self into, nor did I have any idea the trials my family would face as well, all I knew for sure was that the Bishop had given me a blessing that told me that things would work out for us and I know without a doubt that priesthood blessings come directly from God so I am certain I am doing the right thing, and also that the Lord wont give us more than we can handle so I know we will survive and become better people from it. I am so thankful for you and our kids Pen, I love you and miss you so bad!
Always & forever
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment