Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Moms special day...









Today my mom went to the Bountiful Temple, She has worked so hard to come to this day. It does my heart good to see the glow and sparkle in her eyes. I know she will only progress from here on out. I'am also so very thankful for our wonderful ward family and all the support they showed us tonight... Way to go Mom love you!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful evening it was. I was so touched to be with all the people who were there to support your mom. You are such a lovely person and daughter, Penny. I'm so pleased for your mom and for you. What a milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave and I were very happy and pleased to be in attendence on such a wonderful occasion for you and your mother. You both just glowed with happiness. I was touched by the spirit there. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete